Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Storms

Evening Bloggers,





This is the radar right now @ approx. 9:15pm.

Now, lets talk about my trip home from work.

Very strange weather. At 3:30pm I was headed north into lightening and very dark skies. Yes...I was ready to crap myself....kinda hard to drive with your hands over your eyes but I managed, I just spread my fingers and peaked through the cracks.

I was stopped at a red light (of all luck) black skies lighting up all around me then all of a sudden the sun comes out. Very bright and hot...what the????? Just like in the eye of the hurricane. Then, along with others, I tried to drive...scary as all poop. The cars in front of me looked like they had no control...then it hit my car...I swear to God Dorothy and Toto were at my side...the car felt like it wanted to lift up. All I could think was da ta da ta da da...da ta da ta da and your little dog too.

I called home and said "have the front door open so I can run inside"

I like storms even less now.

Have a good night all...I should have been in bed 30min ago.

Peace Out!









No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!