Monday, June 17, 2013

Un-finished elephant

Hello Bloggers,

One of the ladies from the Cornucopia Group brought in a few quilts that were gifts from her Aunt and one that she made. She also brought in an elephant embroidery she started about 18 years ago. When she purchased this the elephant was already on there. She gave up working on it because it was too time consuming. It is just put away to be unfinished...so...I volunteered to fill in the rest of the gray area for her.



If you noticed I evened up and filled in the sides at the top. I am now working from bottom up. I tried to match the color the best I could. I am also going to frame it for her.

Have a good evening Bloggers!

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!