Monday, June 10, 2013

Nora Roberts

Evening Bloggers,

Been a week or so but I did finish the fourth book in the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts titled: Happy Ever After.

This book was the last of the four friends who grew up playing wedding day and finding the man of her dreams.

Parker and Mal, being an unlikely match, are the last to fall in love.

The four girls Parker, Laura, Emma and Mac who grew up together, find the love of their lives (Del, Carter, Jack and Mal an outsider from their group) basically in their own back yard.

Each of them have a special skill. A photographer, baker, florist and business planner.

Another great set of books to read by Nora Roberts.

I am far from being a critic I just know what I like to read and pass it on.

Give this quartet a try. I myself don't have enough time to sit and read a book. As stated before I get the unabridged audio recordings and listen in the car to and from work, at break or lunch time or when I am at the computer.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!