Monday, June 10, 2013

My trip...

Hello Bloggers,

As mentioned before I bought a brand spanking new pink bike to get exercise.



Last week the weather was beautiful. I finally got the courage to take my bike out for a spin. I went to the parking lot across the street so I would not be too far from home.

I was so proud...I got the bike going for about 30 seconds and saw a hole coming. I just happened to stop over the hole so my foot did not hit the ground as fast as I would have liked it to. Needless to say I have bruising on the outer side of my right knee and right elbow as the result of falling off. They both hurt like a bugger...LOL

My husband helped me up and the bike is hanging in the garage for now.

I will never say (come on, it's as easy as riding a bike) again.

So long bloggers.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!