Monday, July 1, 2013

Finished Elephant

Evening Bloggers,

I got the elephant finished for Susan at work. Mind you, I worked around her needlepoint not wanting to disturb what she worked so hard at approx. 18 years ago.
















I told her I got the embroidery part finished and asked if she would like me to make a pillow or a wall hanging out of it and she requested a wall hanging.

I did pick out a fabric I thought would look nice. I am going to start it this evening and hopefully finish tomorrow evening after work.

















The pink in the elephant did not photograph as nicely as the first one but I think this fabric will compliment the elephant.

Until tomorrow night bloggers.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!