Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Toy

Evening Bloggers,

I have a new toy thanks to my sister Pat.I am trying to post this before 10pm because I am soooo past my bed time but I believe I will go somewhat past 10 because I am so excited and want to share.

It is an envelope maker. The size I picked will hold a 4x6 in. folded index card used for a small invitation or such.

I purchased this on HSN (home shopping network) the item# is 1146224 - Envelope Punch Board. Cost is $19.95 and I paid $3.94 for shipping and handling. Not sure where you all may live but the shipping may vary.

Let's get started

For this envelope I used a 6x6 in. square paper.

Following the directions you line up the left edge of the paper on the score line, notch out the corner and score your fold line.

Following the directions you rotate counter clockwise lining up the score line with the score guide till your envelope is ready to fold.

Using the back side of the notch you insert the corners of your envelope to round the corners.


Inserting the corner.

Rounded corner is made.

Using you scoring tool, make a nice flat fold in your envelope.

I used glue but you can also use a double sided tape.

Just be sure when you glue or tape your envelope closed you do not go to the peak of the under fold or it will glue itself to the inside of the envelope.

Here is the finished project.

This envelope holds a 4x6 inch folded index card.

What a fun project.

I was thinking of trying this with fabric. I will post it when I do.

Peace Out Bloggers I hope you enjoyed the technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!