Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Butchie...

Evening Bloggers,

I did my brother Butch proud today. 

Whenever we were in a car traveling and he drove by golfers he would blow his horn. I asked why he did that and he said it was to mess them up as they were swinging.

Well....I did it. As I drove past the golfers today, one had his arms up and was swinging down and I blew my horn. I hope in the afterlife your loved ones can see...for if they do...my Butchie was laughing his butt off.

Taken up North when we buried dad. The summer before Butch died. Love you my Butchie.
Have a good night bloggers....OH I saw a new technique on how to do tumbling blocks. I will do photos and give it a shot.

Peace Out!






No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!