Monday, September 2, 2013

Family

Evening Bloggers,

What an absolutely wonderful weekend with family and friends. 

My sister Pat and her husband, of 18 years today, Dave came up for the holiday weekend.

We laughed and cried together. Saturday was a dinner with relatives whom haven't seen Pat and Dave for a while. 

If some of you may recall...Dolly and I surprised Pat on her birthday, November 17th last year, just as she started losing her hair from chemo. She bit the bullet and made the trek up north to see us and I think she looks and is doing wonderful.

I did forget to say Happy Anniversary to Pat when she called telling us she got home safely...so...Happy Anniversary Pat and Dave and many more.


This picture was taken Up North when we buried Dad. Or should I say in Dad's words "Dumped him in the river"

 Peace Out Bloggers and I hope your weekend was a wonderful as ours...

1 comment:

  1. Hi JuJu... thank you so much... we had a great weekend too. missed you and everyone so much... love the pic... where are the new ones though??? Love you...

    ReplyDelete

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!