Monday, May 27, 2013

Tote Bag

Evening Bloggers,

Wanted to share my finished project with you.

I made at lined tote approx. 18x15 inches with a 43 inch straps. This is a nice deep tote for carrying taller items such as wine. It is great for a quick picnic or for shopping.

This tote is a donation. A co-worker/friend at work had a very good friend pass away last week. The family was unable to carry life insurance. To help this family along a fund raiser is being held for him to cover the funeral cost. This is to put in a Chinese auction.

This is my first project moving back into our home. I procrastinated long enough and now I am in the sewing mood.

Please keep this family in your prayers.





Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!