Friday, May 3, 2013

Nora Roberts

Evening Bloggers,

Just finished listening to a great trilogy by Nora Roberts titled: Dream Trilogy.

An excellent novel about three friends finding love and treasure. If you get a chance give it a listen or read.

Another warm day but tolerable. If the rest of spring and summer could be like today than you would not hear me complain about the heat. Beautiful in the shade, warm in the sun and a nice breeze.

A co-worker brought in some quilts today her Aunt made. Very beautiful. I think I finally have the encouragement to finish unloading the rest of my boxes from the move and start sewing.

We do have lawn furniture to bring over yet specially my big comfy Adirondack chair and Franco's swimming pool. Franco being my male Maltese.

Franco loves the bath tub and playing with his rubber ducky in the water. It is comical. 


Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!