Monday, May 27, 2013

Nora Roberts

Hello Bloggers and Happy Memorial Day!

We heard taps and the twenty one gun salute at the cemetery this morning. Just makes you want to cry. God bless our men and God bless America. The cemetery is just at the top of our street. 

Just finished book two of The Bride Quartet Series by Nora Roberts titled Bed of Roses.

This book is focused on Emma and Jack. OH...MY...WORD! You think book number one was STEAMY, wait till you read book number two. It is HOT!

Of course the story line is excellent with the continuation from book number one.

A fabulous writer and a great series.

Off to do some sewing. I will post a picture of my project. I am making a bag for a Chinese raffle. Depending how smooth and easy it goes, I just may make two.

Meanwhile I am going to listen to book three of the quartet series as I work.

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!