Monday, August 27, 2012

No Peace and Love...

Hello Bloggers,

I do not understand why people are so hateful...just down right mean. 2nd shift was closed down in our building and we are on 1st shift now...PURE TORTURE...it wasn't our choice. It has been 1 week and 1 day...and one person is trying to put thunder in my peaceful cloud. I just talk calmly and try to hold the peace...AARGG!

I grew up in the best time. I could get any kind of drug I wanted in the 60's and 70's...IF I WANTED. I am one of those people that were called (a square).

There are many people that don't believe me when I say I did not try any of that stuff. BOY AM I REGRETTING THAT TODAY...I SHOULD HAVE TRIED SOMETHING. I think I would have tried LSD.

If I could live my life over I would have gone to Woodstock...but how many of you say the same thing. Just to experience life. The serenity, calmness, PEACE! Everyone getting along...no fighting. 

OH well...guess I am an old hippy at heart.

Peace Out Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!