Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Finished pillow case

Hello bloggers,

I have a finished project. Here is the pillowcase I made for my Mom with the two fabrics she wanted me to use.

The product I used to help me was the accuquilt Go! baby. This is such a good manual cutting machine to have. I have the website listed in my Favorite Websites if you would like to see more details. I bought this cutter at JoAnn Fabrics. They normally have a coupon in the Sunday paper for 50% off. That is what I used to purchase this product. Just keep looking for specials to purchase the die cutters either on their website or in your local news paper.

The next item I will be making is for my niece. She is a very go green woman. Instead of plastic bags that you have to toss from use, I will be making her reusable sandwich wraps that can be washed and dried and keeps your sandwich just as fresh as wrapped in plastic.

Have a good day everyone!




Peace Out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!