Sunday, April 7, 2013

Moving

Hello Bloggers,

Well, last week was one hell of a week getting the house ready to move into.

Although our house needs a house doctor...LOL...we cleaned and Rod got my sewing room painted (CAN WE SAY HIGHLIGHTER YELLOW) for me to start getting in order. I wanted a color bright, cheery and encouraging. I may go blind...LOL When done I will take a picture. It would be a longer chore but as I was packing I sorted and gave a lot to a thrift store that funds abused women.

Cable/phone/internet guy comes tomorrow so in the evening we will place the cabinet's and I will get them in order during the week.

The kitchen table and buffet (which I really did not need but it matched the table) I ordered did not come in yet but putting the items away in the kitchen has been a breeze. OH did I mention we need to buy a couch...

We have purged to the point where everything has a place without crowding.

Rodney has worked so hard. After the house move there will be the garage move. Jesus, Mary and Joseph...that is going to be rough. But, with the garage just about empty Rod will be able to do some repairs before he gets his workshop in order.

Can't wait to start sewing again. I made curtains for the sewing room years ago. With new windows and hanging them different I need to add about 10 inches to the bottoms. With the different embroidery designs I think adding sewing pictures will be perfect...will be a nice update.

Love and hugs and thanks to my Godson and Sue for understanding our need to move back.

Until later Blogger friends.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!