Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beautiful Day...

Evening Bloggers,

Beautiful day today. I took Franco and Paco for a walk. My God...I am training them to walk with me instead of running...what a chore. But it was a good walk.

Tomorrow I want to get my new bike out. I think I will just ride around the bowling alley parking lot till I get use to turning corners. Falling on my butt will not look pretty.

If you have some faith in you please keep my co-worker in your prayers. She had a double knee replacement, but on top of that, her husband is in the hospital the second time since April 22, since the day she had her surgery. He had two strokes about a week before she went in. They are very good people and need the power of prayer to get through their rough times.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!