Friday, January 4, 2013

Sewing projects

I am making headway on organizing my sewing room. I found at least 10, 15, OK maybe about 20 unfinished projects I vow to do first before I start a new sewing project...well...until my new embroidery Cd's come.

It's amazing how I have an embroidery machine on the table along with my sewing machine and get anything done. Up with one then down with the other and vice-verse. Good thing I keep my threads in order...LOL.

Here a few items I need to accomplish.


 Here are some hexagon fabric folding flowers I did.


 This is a child's quilt I started but ran out of time before my knee surgery.


This is a trial and error quilt for a little girl. I think I will hang this on the wall instead of as a gift.


 Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance I would like to thank you for your comments.

Peace and Love to ALL!